The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Friday, June 16, 2006

day 2 in japan

so yesterday was a good day. i went for a walk with yuki, then we went and i saw the english school where ill be teaching. then i was picked up by another woman who i helped teach her english classes. it was fun. the little kids are really cute! then i came back, ate, and studied, fell asleep at 9;30. today i got up and went for a walk with yuki and her sister, they showed me the train station. then came back, showered, studied, and then we called around and found a church in nagoya!!! in english!!!! so i am really happy. tomorrow i will go check it out! i think later today yuki and i will start our search for a place to live. maybe.

hmm what else. soon i will get to hang out with some other japanese friends.

thas about it. i can read some things, not many, but when i can, i am so stinkin happy. even if i have no idea what things mean, i can just sound out the word. haha.

2 Comments:

At June 18, 2006 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen,
Mom(DeAnn) said it was good to see you while you were visiting your mom. It's been forever since I've seen you. I can't believe you are in Japan... and that you were in France. We need to catch up some time.

 
At June 19, 2006 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Friend,
I am so sorry i haven't responded. I've. I've been butt busy as connie would say. Most of my days start super early!!! Two of them start at 5:15 am. Yeah I know craziness. And then going to bed at like 12/1. yeah tell me about it. anyway i'm so excited for you and can't wait to chat via phone. did you get vonage?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home