The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Monday, May 22, 2006

dude, i got (another) dell

so this morning i decided to try and call dell again to see if i could get somewhere becuase i hadnt heard back from the corporate level like they said i would. so i call and i get this nice guy rowan, who turns out to be really helpful. he listens to my story and then asks me to hold. so once again i think i am getting nowhere. he comes back and tells me that he can only do one thing to help me. (at this point i think he is just goign to offer to send me my computer and pay for the shipping costs) but no, he tells me he is sending me another system. get out of town! haha so they are giving me another computer. the same one i have now. for free. so looks like ill give one to my mom and ill keep one. so for as crazy inconvienient this was, at least i get a free laptop out of it.

lets see what else is new... the other day i went and saw a movie with my mom and her friend. poseidon. it was stinkin good. i tend to watch romantic comedies so i was on the edge of my seat the whole time, my heart racing, nervous. but i really enjoyed the movie. which leads me to my question of the day...

if you were on a cruise ship, would you be in the small group trying to get out, but you could die or stay with the big group cause you were told to and not even try to escape? what type of person are you?

then saturday my mom and i went to St. Pete Beach. we went to a book store, went window shopping and went to a tea room, then we walked around a little more, then we ate dinner in a cute little restaurant then we walked along the beach. it was nice.

sunday my mom and i went to church, then i read and lounged around for awhile, then we met my grandpa for dinner and i ordered a salad. when i got it, i realized why americans are overweight. my salad was enough for me to eat for 3 different meals. then we went and met some of my moms old neighbors.

today i am goign to read and study and probably watch tv.

1 Comments:

At May 22, 2006 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen,

glad you hear you got some customer service from Dell. Sorry to hear you got another dell (mac geek in me coming out).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home