The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

i called the north pole

You know, my parents and society told me santa isnt real. i beg to differ. tonight i called Santa at the north pole. I dialed *101 from vonage and heres what i got...: "Ho Ho Ho, You've reached santa here at the north pole. I cant answer the phone right now becuase i am with the elves in the workshop finishing up all the toys for you good boys and girls. Ho Ho Ho. So leave me a message"

I reply (in a little girl voice) Hi santa, i want lots of toys. ive been a good girl. i want nice toys and a doll with blond hair. thanks. bye"

then no joke, the phone rang 1 min later and i yelled "Its Santa!!!!!!!!!!!!" but it wasnt. it was raquels dad...



tonight i went ice skating. or i attempted to. i finished work, and took the bus to r squared and dropped off my stuff, i left to go find my friends at the ice skating place and i got lost. i was confised on were to go and my friend said it was right by the little red buildings for the christmas market....(side note, marseille is filled with little red buildings for the chirstmas market) so i asked a lot of people for help. some answered some didnt. so finally i make it there and only to find that they stopped letting people in becuase it was late. so i just hung out for a few min and talked to my freinds across the fence. ill get there next time!

tonight i stay at R squareds becuase of my ice skating attempt, i missed all but one bus, and if i was goign to wait here for 1 hour, i might as well just stay here.

i miss efficiency sometimes. but i have a good go with the flow attitude right now, but i know whenever i go back to the US, i am goign to be amazed with how effecient things are. also today i relalized i no longer remember the US ring tone for a phone....weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home