The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Saturday, December 10, 2005

this is why french people dont talk about their professions.


This is why french people dont talk about their professions. The other day, rachel and i were out walking around town when we came upon this guy. he holds these cats and balances them for hours. he does this for fun, he doesnt make a living off of this. but there is a sign below him that talks about how he is the father of 3 kids. if you were his kid, how would you describe your fathers profession? "oh my dad, he plays with cats." "he wears pink pants and feeds cats on his shoulders" no, i hope for their sake, noone asks them. Its a good this french peoeple dont talk about their profession.

P.S. if you give him money, you can pet the cats or take a picture.

1 Comments:

At December 11, 2005 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, I LOVE reading your blog. It brings me a sense of where you are and what you are doing. I sure need that during Christmas...the first Christmas my baby girl won't be with me. All my love, Mom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home