The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Friday, December 09, 2005

i love my job...

so here i am in the teachers lounge. i came in today at 9, to zork, you know i have a class, only to find that there was the math class in my classroom and there was a room change... the kicker is... noone told me/ so i ran around for 10 min looking for my students, and i didnt find them. so i figured, it wasnt my fault, what can i do. so i gave up. i asked the other professors, noone knows anything: I think this means i can give up.

so that makes a total of 10 hours i work this week. i love my job.

yesterday i went to a super good asian restaurant for lunch with R squqred and it was gooooood. but the dessert i ordered was not. i ordered gingebre. i thought it must be cookie like. no it was peices of ginger. so i tried it. its gross. oh well. then for the evening i went to my chinese friends place and they cooked me chinese food for dinner then we had a bible study.

today i am hopefully going to clean my room. the housing situqtion isnt super. madam balletti is crazy. she gets mad that we arent there often and the other night when we had 2 people over for dinner from 6 to 7:30 she was made that we had a party and so many people came and we were loud. my feelings are that we pqy 800 euros to live in a place. its bad enough we cant have ppl spend the night, and now we cant have people come at all. then she told theresa last night that we have to pay ,oney for HER cleaning lady for christmas. i dont think so;

well i need to go talk to a prof about the fact that i wasnt informed about the classroom change.

life is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home