The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Friday, May 14, 2010

Translation please

How do you translate this into Japanese?

Dear person who puked their dinner of noodles all over the lobby of the apartment. I didn't puke- you did. I don't want to look at it, smell it, or always have to take the steps. Be an adult and clean up your own mess.


How about this one:

Dear people who own 10 bikes or feel that they have the right to park their bike stupidly or in the way of everyone. Please park your bike in a row next to another bike. Don't just fly in- park your bike in the entrance or middle- making it impossible to get the other bikes out. I don't care how much of a hurry you're in- youre not saving time in the long run since I purposely knock your bike over and your going to have to pick it up later.





Someone has to step up and take action.




-- Post From My iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home