The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Thursday, April 29, 2010

In Hiroshima

Rach and I left Nagoya wednesday night at 11pm to take a night bus to Hiroshima. We arrived at 7. Figured out how to leave the station. Woke up at a cafe with some coffee. Found our hotel and checked into find we have a huge room with a great bed and lots of space. We changed and headed out to peace park and area and saw a museum dedicated to the bombing. Then some cutes kids who study English came up to us and interviewed us to practice speaking with foreigners. It was cute. Then we wandered around for a bit and found a running store where they invited us to join them at a good okonomiyaki restaurant tomorrow! Then we had lunch at a good bakery. Came back to the hotel. I went to run on the treadmill for a bit and rach napped. The we read and relaxed for a bit. We went out again for dinner and ended up finding a decent Thai restaurant. Yummy!! Then wandered back to the hotel. I studied French and rach, Japanese. Now I'm getting sleepy so I might call it an early night and head to bed!


-- Post From My iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home