The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

encouraged

I just listened to a good sermon on itunes.

i made banana pancake balls with my takoyaki machine tonight.

today was a nice day. I didnt get to run as much as i had wanted, but the sun eventually came out....i was waiting with my running clothes on. i got in 3.5 miles.... hoping for no rain tomorrow to get in a good 7 miler. then I met the nozaos at starbucks. i really enjoy spending time with them. it makes me really happy to chat with them. they are my family here.

work was good. busy but good. ive been trying lots of new teaching strategies this year. learning, and sometimes failing, but learning all the same.

ive still been getting rid of 3 things a day. i can see a difference, but i doubt anyone else can. maybe in another few months. (i hope so!)

its almost my birthday!! yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home