The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Thursday, December 17, 2009

USA Here I come!

tomorrow this time, ill be in the plane taking off! yay! so exciting! I have lots to do between now and then- so as soon as im done with work, i am going to be a busy packing girl!

today i met with leslie who is back in japan for a few weeks.... it was great! it really felt like old times and that it hadnt been like 8 months since we had last seen each other!

last night, hiro and i exchanged christmas presents. he gave me some beautiful earrings that match my necklace he gave me last year! he also got me a pink gym bag and some plants!!! yay!

im so excited for this trip! well off to the drug store before work to get some last minute things i need. then at 8:10- i will be done with work for 2009!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home