The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Sunday, December 13, 2009

5 more days!

I'm getting really excited! one more week of work. it should be a fast week too! im pretty busy! i pulled out my suitcases last night, but that just made me more excited! tonight my friend will come over to hang out for a bit. tomorrow im getting a haircut. friday my good friend who used to live in japan is coming from canada and ill get to see her! all so exciting. then saturday, hiro and i will be heading to the US!

yesterday was a great day! actually it was a great weekend! saturday i met up with my friend kanako for lunch and shopping. finished my christmas shopping for the most part. then i met up with hiro and hung out with him. always a nice time.

sunday we had our church christmas party. we all ate a potluck lunch and had a gift exchange. then watched some christmas movies and had dinner. just a nice relaxing day!

now, im gonna head out for a run and then head to the gym for latin aerobics!

5 more days!

1 Comments:

At December 15, 2009 3:17 AM, Blogger too said...

Hi! Have a enjoy vacation!!
I miss you. また来年遊ぼうね。

 

Post a Comment

<< Home