The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Sunday, June 01, 2008

law abiding citizen

june 1st brings some new rules. and more strict enforcement (apparently)

no riding bikes while doing the following:

listening to an MP3 player
talking on the phone
texting on the phone
and no umbrellas.

i understand the first 3. but i hate the last one. just in time for rainy season.

it started raining on my way home from the gym this morning, and i was just preparing to get wet, but when i looked around, every other person riding a bike was using an umbrella. so i decided to be like all the other law abiding citizens and use my umbrella. i figure i could at least tell the police that i had no idea......

1 Comments:

At June 03, 2008 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know that I would be able to ride a bike and also hold up the umbrella. Maybe the rule was written for people like me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home