The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Friday, May 30, 2008

its friday

1 more day of work. then 2 glorious days of weekend.

recently, i try to trick myself into being content with raisins....nature's candy.... however, judging by the sweettarts wrappers beside me, its not working too well.

tomorrow is my 3rd to last french class. i decided not to sign up for the summer session... maybe i will reconsider in the winter. but i really want to be free and not have to worry about scheduling around it. it dampers my training, and while i do enjoy the class for the most part, it will most likely still be there in the future.

hmm what else...

i'm setting myself up for disappointment....sometimes you just have to risk it.

go to youtube and type in espn spelling bee. look for the girl names rebecca.

my nail polish is scented.

my breathing is off again...so i bought some halls.... halls drops are to jen as windex is to mr. portokalos (my big fat greek wedding)

jordan- i saw a turtle no longer living the other day too.. but it didn't die peacefully from the looks of things. it was run over by a car..

1 Comments:

At May 30, 2008 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen- This nature's candy's from America. I can tell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home