The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

every morning battle

so i get up early. 6ish is the goal. (that doesnt always happen) but i usually dont have a big problem getting up. i think it comes from my love of cereal and the peacefulness of the morning.

the real struggle comes around 7. when i need to put on my running clothes and go. i like running. once i start, its great. however, the transition from bed/breakfast to running, is not an easy one. i always have to talk myself into going.

its a beautiful morning. i am looking forward to my 10 mile run. but i just cant get moving.....(and you can see how im writing a blog instead)


after my run, its off to the gym for swimming.


the good news of the day is.....i get off of work at 8! whooohoooo....

and 3 2 1 im outta here.

2 Comments:

At May 14, 2008 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love of cereal! hahaha! If I weren't reading this so early in the morning, for me, I would've laughed out loud.

 
At May 15, 2008 7:57 AM, Blogger Cara said...

I love how "your roommate" posts on your blog even though you could shout across the apartment. :) I enjoy reading your comments back and forth and I'm glad you two live together!

And Jen! Merci!! pour les cadeaux! Haha I laughed when I saw what you sent me. Is that thing seriously an ear wax remover?? It looks dangerous! And perfect timing for the lovely tissue holder with a mirror. I think that's funny- can check your nose! haha. And I'm in love to you too. I got your card a few days ago and the package yesterday.

You're great!

Have a good evening!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home