The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

amanohashidate
















2 weekends ago, I went to a city in kyoto prefecture (on the Japan sea side) called Amanohashidate. I went on a bus tour to this city with my friends Mr. and Mrs. Nozao. (I met them at my gym) they took me for my birthday. it was so fun! the bus ride was a little long, but the bus tour guide talked a lot so i could study. we also went past Obama city. you could buy hamburgers from Obama city.

When we arrived at our destination, we went to an all you can eat sushi lunch. it was good. then we went on a 3.3 km walk along this small pine tree peninsula-like path. the weather was perfect. then once we finished the walk, we went up a sky lift thing and we could look at the great view of the place we just walked. coming down we took the ropeway chair lift thing. i was a little nervous as there was no seat belt and i was wearing slip on shoes. it was a nice day and an enjoyable time spent with 2 special friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home