The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

the last hour and 10 minutes of being 24.




this is it. ill never be 24 again. wow.

some memories from my 24th year...

1- running in 4 marathons
2- spraining my rib
3- rach moving to japan
4- having a blast in ohio last summer with friends and family
5- losing my voice like 4 times
6- having a fun sea day holiday with friends
7- going to my favorite restaurant almost weekly
8- spending time with old friends and making new friends
9- starting to teach french
10- being busy with things i (mostly) enjoy doing


so heres to the last hour and 10 minutes.

I am looking forward to being 25!!!!

3 Comments:

At April 15, 2008 5:21 PM, Blogger Cara said...

Happy birthday Jen!!!

 
At April 16, 2008 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all your pictures! especially the cherry blossom ones from your runs, so gorgeous! and of course the ones from NEF, it is so nice to see some familiar faces. Justin and Emily are getting so big!!! I hope you had a great birthday..... Miss ya!

ANNA

 
At April 17, 2008 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home