The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Saturday, May 17, 2008

turtle crossing



today i am going to a walkathon in nagoya with some friends. should be fun. im leaving in 20 min to meet a friend for breakfast before we head over to the walkathon.

this morning i woke up early. 4:30 to be exact. because (what it sounded like to me) a neighbor must have given their dog a squeaky toy and put the dog out on the balcony or porch. all i heard for 1 hour was this squeaking noise. really loud and obnoxious at 4:30. i tried my best to go back to bed, but i knew my sleep was over. so i laid in bed, trying not to hate my neighbors and their stupid dog. i was out the door and running around 5:30. it was such a nice morning. (i didnt even start my day with cereal....shock!!!) i saw a running friend also out enjoying the nice morning.

at about 20 min left in my run, heading home, i saw a lump on the bike path. as i got closer, it was a turtle!!!!! he crawled up this pretty steep hill from the river and was just chillin on the path. it was neat. i took some pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home