The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Look strange...


Today I went to the eye doctor. since my drivers license expires next month, i had to do the paper work from japan and get an eye test here. So i went this morning. I was a little nervous. i thought my right eye was a little weak. so i go and get 3 or 4 tests done. one is a focusing one. then i had to do the eye chart. but its a little different. mine was a bunch of C shapes all with the opening a different way. i had to point the direction of the opening. then i took a color test. a bunch of colored circles and arranging them in color order. then a side view test. when i was doing the side view test, the eye dr. wanted me to look straight ahead and tell him if i could see the pen on the sides. this is all fine and dandy...except...

the doctor kept saying "look strange" haha i had to repress my smile and laugh. he said it a bunch of times (although i am soooooooo grateful that he actually tried to speak to me in english and he was pretty good too... this was just too cute)

then he took pics of my eyes and gave me a print out at as a gift!

all in all..... left eye =20/15 right eye=20/20 both =20/15 no worries. i passed all tests!!! yeah for good eyes. now i think i can get my drivers license renewed

1 Comments:

At March 14, 2008 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

comment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home