The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

buying a swimsuit in japan-when you are not japanese

I went to buy a swimsuit today. I need one so i can start fully being a triathlete. last year i tried to buy one. tried... but i am a large beast in this country and couldnt find one my size and refused to buy a 3XL swimsuit.

this year i had a new tactic. start with the biggest swimsuit size and work my way down..... it was a good thought... except when i tried on the biggest swimsuit in the store.... it fit perfectly.

Size 15. yes. 15. the upside... its the size no one wears so it was around 60$ cheaper than any of the other ones. it pays to be a large beast sometimes.

i should note that I have not gained weight since coming here. I am currently a small or medium in the US.

at least my head fits the goggles and swim cap...

2 Comments:

At March 11, 2008 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, at least you're a large Sexy beast! ;)

 
At March 11, 2008 7:45 PM, Blogger too said...

Let's go to pool of public sports gym!! 私のこしはrecovered!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home