The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

haircut!!

so today i got a haircut. i went and i was kinda nervous because i dont know the vocab in french for cutting hair, but oh well. so i went and all the people were nice. a man named jeremy was my hair cutter. he washed my hair. and ill tell you what. i got a stinking head massage. it was the best hairwashing ive ever had. then he begins to cut my hair. i brought a picture. he was really nice.

so i have decided that i prefer men to cut my hair than females. my last 5 haircuts are as follows:

today: jeremy
sept 2006: todd blackstone
august 2006: japanese guy in japan
school year 2004-5: velma down the hall
school year 2003-4: pete

anyways tonight a friend from church came over and we watched my big fat greek wedding. good times.

1 Comments:

At March 08, 2006 4:32 PM, Blogger coffee & comedy said...

How do you get to travel to all these places. It is amazing that you have had a hair cut in Japan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home