The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Uncoordinated

Today I got up and ran. A beautiful morning and I really enjoyed my 8.5 miles. Afer I got back- I changed and headed to the gym. There was an aerobics class I've never tried so I decided to try it. It was the longest hour of my life. I just bounced and skipped around trying to minimize how stupid I must have looked. Turns out that this class is the highest level class. No wonder. Haha. That's the first and last time. I think I'll stick to simply aero.

The kicker was that I was in the back of the studio- next to the giant windows. Showing my awsome skills to the entire gym.


-- Post From My iPhone

1 Comments:

At September 27, 2009 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're awesome. How you can keep smiling after the swim and during the bike & running potions is beyond me. Great Job!

Love
Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home