The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Friday, August 21, 2009

buds trip pt 1


So bud came to japan. He got in on friday and hiro picked him up at the airport. they made their way to kasugai, dropped off his stuff at my place and came to my work. i planned to invite some students to come meet him and speak english with him. some came. takumi, katsunobu and ayumi. they were nice and tried to talke to him, but a little shy. they taught him origami and we ate watermelon together. after that, we went to eat with my boss, coworker, rach, hiro, me and bud. bud first japanese food eating in japan. he has miso katsu which is breaded and fried pork with miso sauce (i dont know how to describe it so well) we sat on the floor in the restaurant. then we went back to my apartment and bud unpacked all the goodies he brought for me. thanks mom and bud. then we went to bed because we were going to busy busy busy for the next 5 days!



























1 Comments:

At August 22, 2009 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I assume you are wearing the beautiful daughter necklace now??!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home