The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Friday, June 19, 2009

Can someone please turn on my brain?

Today I got up at 6. Ate. Ran. Showered. Cleaned. Couldn't find my shoes and it was making mr late to French class. I called hiro frantically asking him if I'd left my shoes at his place. While I was talking to him, I ended up finding the shoes. So I ran out the door and hurried to the station. I was only 7 minutes late. But that's when I realized, already seated in class and looking around me, that my session had finished last week and today was the first week of the new session. The new session I hadn't signed up for. So I excused myself and explained the situation. The teacher was really nice about it and said I could stay as his american cousin. But I decided to leave and spend more time with some friends who will leave tmw. Wow. I need to go look for my brain.


-- Post From My iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home