The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Saturday, December 08, 2007

the busiest day...

well not really but its only quarter till 6 and i am beat.........

i got up at 7. ran from 8:40-12:00. showered and ate some toast. got my haircut. went straight to my japanese grandparents place (20 minutes by bike) then i chatted with them and ate some cake and drank coffee and tea. then i came back.. my plan is to relax and nap till 7:30. then 2 friends are coming over for dinner (i already cooked last night) one friend is coming for rach and my other friend is coming because he is playing santa claus tomorrow at my school christmas party. and we have to be there at 8:30. ugh. 8:30 and finish around 6. then we all eat dinner together and ill get home around 8:30. ugh! i want christmas vacation!

anyways, my hair is great. the hair stylist was so nice and chatty. today was one of those days where i just fit in. its the days like today that i love living in japan. no communication problems -especially when i had to speak japanese for like 6 hours! days like today i can see just how far i've come in the past year and a half! its great having great friends who you can just chat about anything (even when i'm 24 and they are 65)

well off to relax. tonight is my moms graduation (morning in the US) so i have to stay up late tonight to watch it online! yeah mom!

1 Comments:

At December 10, 2007 8:31 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Good Morning! I just wanted to ask what your address is . . . either post it to the blog or you can send it to my email when you have a chance. andrea.k.marshall@gmail.com

Thanks Jen have a wonderful day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home