The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

retirement

most days of the week, i live the life of a retiree(until i leave for work) I wake up at 6, i eat breakfast, i clean a bit (sometimes), i run and go tot he gym, where i hang out with all my retired friends and chat about the weather and alligators. then i come home, eat lunch and then my retirement for the day is over. my point is, i rarely see people my age during the week (excluding rachael)

so today when i was out for my early morning run around the park(which is usually filled with the older population of jpaan walking their dogs) i was shocked to get to the park and see approximatly 50, 20-30 year old men out running. WHAT? WHY? its Thursday. it was 8ish. why werent they working? what were they doing? at first i thought college students, however some didnt fall into that age cateogory. next idea? sports team? but some didnt fall into that cateogory. after that i gave up. a little weird. i never see young men running. i never see people my age! weird morning.

so after i ran, i headed to the gym to do my senior citizen stretch class.

1 Comments:

At November 08, 2007 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So why didn't you run one of them down and ask them what they were doing? Also I love the way the cut out pumpkins have that Japanese 'twist' to them. :]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home