The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Sunday, October 30, 2005

la la la

my favorite halloween costumes in my life.

1. unicorn- i was like 8 and my mom made a great gold unicorn costume with pink and purple. what more could a girl want?

2. nerd- i like digits can i get yours? what is the probability of us getting together later on? i think i used my calculator more that night then my whole life.

3. skunk- i even had a can of scented (good smell) spray that i sprayed at people.

4. care bear - with michelle marinaro. fun times

5. waldo and waldos girlfriend- with phil

6. salesman

7. little red riding hood

8. mime

well i cant remember any other ones. but i hope you all had fun in athens and enjoyed celebrating halloween! dana-i hope you didnt have too much fun.

eat some candy corn for me!

ok off to church. have a good day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home