The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

finally....pictures

a sail boat on isle de frioul
stuff
carmina (the spanish assistant), theresa (my roommate) and me
a view from chateau d'if
this is chateau d'if
vieux port.
this is the vieux port. its really beautiful
my window again
heres my room. looking out the window. (please ignore my underwear hanging outside.)
hmm.. this is a door.
kitchen
this is the kitchen.
this is the yard. there are lots of fruits and trees and stuff.
this is the view from my bathroom.
this is the bathroom. there ya go.
this is the living room. but its a lot different now because theresa moved things around. now the big thing the TV is on is clear and the table is where the chair is. but hey you get the idea.
this is another picture of my room. its not as clean now as the picture. sorry mom.
this is my room. please dont be jealous of my garden...(or closet door. ) we cant all have this. also look at my ceiling. its clouds. its too bad not everyone can live like this.
this is the view from my bed room window. i want to try and climb this mountain soon.

1 Comments:

At October 28, 2005 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie! It's awesome to see where my little girl is living and I hope to see everything for myself in January! Nonnie and I will call you Sunday. I love you like crazy! Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home