The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Friday, March 05, 2010

Tokyo marathon

Last weekend I ran Tokyo marathon. It was a wet race to say the least. I put my poncho on, my headphones in, and just ran. I felt good for the most pArt. Strong. Ready. The rain didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. But after 2 hours- my fingers were useless. I didn't hit the wall till the 48th kilo. The last 10 min of my run- the rain stopped. I finished as strong as I could. And broke my best time by 30 seconds. I wasn't expecting to do that in the rain. And even better all my five kilo splits were either 29 or 30 minutes. Meaning I ran the most even pace ever!

I was really happy to change into warm dry clothes and see hiro after the race.

My 8 marathon - success!


-- Post From My iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home