The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

my back and leg

I went to a new doctor. i have a herniated disk. but he gave me some medicine and told me in 2 week i should be back to normal. now, i will admit that i'm a bit skeptical about how exactly these pills will push my spine back into place, but who am i to know how to fix the problem. so i will go back in 2 and a half weeks. until then, no excercise at all. its going to be a long 2 weeks. im going to just lay around and go to work. wow so fun. but if it will get me back to running.....

last weekend was a good weekend. really good.

this week seems to be dragging by after having 2 weeks in a row with only 4 working days. oh well, from now until the end of the year we have a 3 day weekend every 2 weeks. 1 in october, 2 in november, then i have 3 weeks off in december.

to all my US friends who read this, ill be in ohio from dec 16-23. florida dec 23-30. ohio dec 30- jan 4. lets meet up.

well thats about all for today.

1 Comments:

At October 08, 2008 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenny, am not gonna be here during these dates! :(

- Travis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home