The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

so far so good

so far so good this week.. yesterday i taught 4 classes by myself and i feel pretty good about them. 2 adult classes and 2 little kid classes. i think the little ones are growing on me. dont get me wrong, i still prefer the older kids and adults, however, i am starting to like the little kids classes as well.

then today i did a full load of 5 classes and itwent well. i was pretty tired, but i did it. and hopefully i will learn and get better as i go along.

i finally found out my address, so if you want it, send me an email. ill am looking forward to getting some mail!

I cant belive its already the end of july. wow..time goes by fast.

we got an airconditioner yesterday. but we probably wont use it much... it hasnt been too unbearable before i go to work, and there is air at work, and then at night, it cools off. my best friends (my 2 fans in my room) keep me good company at night!

ok well have a good day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home