The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Monday, January 30, 2006

i forgot to say something

so its rained like a total of 10 days here in marseille since ive been here. most of the time its nice. but however, i have gone through 3 umbrellas. i just broke my third one yesterday. and it was new!!!!! the wind here is so strong. so i need to buy another umbrella. making it 4 umbrellas for 10 days of rain... the one yesterday was snapped in half. i am walking along, minding my own business when all of a sudden the top part just flies away. with out me. there was no mary poppins action. but my mouth is hanging open in shock and then i chase it down. thinking, i bet i can fix this. there are people in their cars lookign at me like im a weirdo.

im going to invent a SUPER UMBRELLA. one that withstand winds of 300mph.

today raquel and i went for a run. it was perfect running weather. and we ran for maybe 30 min and it was easier than i thought. i guess im not in as bad shape as i thought.

however, i was rudely reminded of of of the 2 reasons i dont run in france. (the first reason.. im lazy) but the second reason is becuase i hate when people comment to me or whistle or whatever. you dont talk to me on the bus or metro so really what do you people have to say when i am running. exactly. dont whistle. dont say things. just keep on walking.


ok well i am heading over to my neck of the woods. it will be nice when i finally just move in here.

have a good day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home