The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Monday, December 26, 2005


when raquel and i were returning from seeing the movie the other night, we come into the dark lobby of the apartment building and i see something in the corner but it was dark (we turned the light on to take this picture) and i almost had a heart attack becuase i thought it was a person...but it was this... the next day, we saw this same headless santa sitting next to a garbage can down the road. im just thankful i didnt see him walking there. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At December 26, 2005 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen - I sure did miss you like crazy this Christmas. Next year, Bud and I plan to be in France so the family can spend Christmas together! Just giving you an early warning...lol! Oh, look what you gave me on my Blog. I love you...Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home