The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Friday, November 18, 2005

friday

i still like fridays even if i work 12 hours a week. so i finished today and went back home to pack for the weekend. I will be at raquels tonight, natacha's tomorrow and raquels sunday night.

i am really useful for raquel and her roommate. they let me do laundry here free and i fix things for them in return. things ive fixed so far are the toilet flush thing and the shower drain. i have also opened up the vacume cleaner for them. Some people may say that im a Jen of all trades. i'd have to agree.

Raquel gave me a CD of like 300 sermons by tommy nelson. I have already listened to 6 of them. they are great. So when i have free time(which is most night here) i sit around listening to these sermons.

I just think God is cool.

hmm what else...


madame balletti is cute. she invited me to eat with her. so we ate together and then we talked for awhile. shes so nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home